I only recommend readings, items, and services that I believe in and/or have used personally. I do not do paid product endorsements. The goal for this
Leadership and Personal Improvement
- Atomic Habits by James Clear – Make big changes in small steps – I wrote about it here.
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek – My all-time favorite leadership book.
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek – Understand your goal to drive improvement.
- Good to Great by Jim Collins – The classic book on leading organizational change.
Financial Reading I’ve Found Useful
- The Simple Path to Wealth by Jim Collins – My current go-to recommendation for friends.
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street – The best paper asset investment overview I’ve read.
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach – This book started
myjourney, but definitely read more after.
Financial Tools I Use
- PERSONAL CAPITAL – A free financial tool I use to track my net worth. Simple and easy to use!
Savings Tools – Things I’ve Spent Money On, but Used to Save Even More
- Sling TV – I cut
cable, but can’t quite give up sports. Sling gets me what I need for cheap.
- Kindle Paperwhite – With my kindle and a library subscription, I’ve saved $500/year